Federal Criminal Defense Litigation For Clients Nationwide
The Law Offices of Phillip A. Turner is dedicated exclusively to the practice of criminal defense for people charged with federal offenses in the Federal District Court of Illinois Northern, as well as federal courts throughout Illinois and the United States.
Under Investigation? There Is No Such Thing As 'Too Soon' To Hire A Lawyer.
I am attorney Phillip A. Turner. I have more than 30 years of experience in federal criminal law, including experience as a federal prosecutor. If you are under investigation for a federal crime or have already been indicted, it is important to hire a knowledgeable federal criminal defense attorney as soon as possible to protect your rights.
From my offices in Chicago, I represent clients in federal district courts throughout the United States. Call my office at 312-899-0009 or contact me by email to arrange an initial consultation with an experienced Chicago federal crime attorney immediately. I am available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Hiring an experienced lawyer immediately is often the single biggest factor in the outcome of a federal criminal case. It can mean the difference between getting charges dropped and facing an indictment. It can mean the difference between no time in federal prison and 15 years.
A federal criminal charge is an extremely serious matter with consequences that can destroy your life. I cannot overstress the importance of calling me as soon as you get the slightest indication that you are under investigation by federal investigators. Federal prosecutors care about one thing: getting a conviction. Answering any questions or providing information may mean digging yourself into a hole that is impossible to climb out of.
I represent individuals who are under investigation or who have been indicted by grand juries for white collar crimes such as:
- Fraud: Including mail and wire fraud, health care fraud and Medicare/Medicaid fraud
- IRS tax evasion: Including fraudulent tax returns
- Bribery: Including bribery and kickbacks to government officials and private contractors in construction, supplier and service contracts
- Securities offenses: Including insider trading and all criminal violations under oversight of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Narcotics and related offenses: Including national and international trafficking charges, conspiracy and money laundering under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act.
I also advise and represent corporate executives and workers who have come under corporate internal investigation for possible fraud, embezzlement and other wrongdoing leading to possible criminal charges.
Learn more about federal criminal defense at my Articles page.
Call me at 312-899-0009 right away.